StatusPage is fully integrated with Pingometer to allow you to push alerts to their platform, and we have worked together to make the integration seamless. To get started, you will first need to set up a StatusPage account at https://statuspage.io/.
In order to activate the integration of StatusPage within your Pingometer account, you will go to Alerting>Push Notifications then choose StatusPage as the provider type when adding a new push notifications profile.
The following describes the fields shown when configuring StatusPage within your Pingometer account:
- Name: The reference name you desire to assign to your Pushover profile. It can assist you with organizing multiple provider profiles within your Pingometer account.
- API Key: This will be obtained from StatusPage. Please review the Obtaining StatusPage API Key section below for further documentation.
- Page Id: This will be obtained from StatusPage. Please review the Obtaining StatusPage Page Id section below for further documentation.
- Component Id: To update a component on alerts, click "Components" and find the Component ID by hovering over the "Edit" link. (The Component ID is the last part of the URL, eg "y0jf83vrf5qb").
- Metric Id: To update a public metric with response times, click on "Public Metrics", "Edit" your metric, click the "Advanced Options" tab and copy the "Metric ID" into the corresponding field above.
*Once you've configured your StatusPage profile, you will need to assign the profile to a contact group located under Alerting>Contacts. The profile is assigned at the Push Notifications field within the contact group.
Obtaining the StatusPage API Key & Page Id
In StatusPage, click the drop-down menu on the top-right then select "Manage Account". Click the "API" tab. Copy the "API Key" and "Page ID" values into the corresponding fields above.